Be a happier, more fulfilled you.
Resolve issues in your relationships.
Child and Adolescent Counseling
In our comfortable and relaxing office we work with children, adolescents, adults, and families with a variety of presenting concerns.
Our trained and licensed therapists create a supportive atmosphere and offer individualized, personal treatment to meet each of our client’s needs and to help them achieve all of their personal goals.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions regarding how we can help you.
A list of commonly treated mental health issues is below.
- Addiction / Alcoholism / Substance Abuse
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Grief and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Self-Mutilation (cutting, etc…)
- Panic Disorders
- Anger Management
- Recovery from Child Abuse
- Disruptive Child Behavior
- Adolescent/Child Depression and Anxiety
- Adolescent/Child Grief and Trauma Issues